Thursday, May 14, 2009

Target Deals


I will be going to Target either today or tomorrow and I'll let you know the deals that have worked for me. I go to a Target with coupon nazi's so I have a feeling if this works for me I hope it works for you guys!
Here are some of the deals I am planning on:

Crystal Light Drink Mix $2.99
use $1 coupon(for the one that's not free) and the BOGO Crystal Light here and the Target coupon $1/1 (use 2)
$0.00 oop plus .01 overage (when you buy 2)

Buy 2 Kraft Salad Dressings $1.59 each
Use 2 $1 coupons or the $1.50 coupon from the 5/10 SS then, use 1
$1/2Target coupon
$0.82 overage to $0.18 oop when you buy 2

Triscuit Crackers or Wheat Thins $2.04
Use the $1/1 total $1.04 oop

Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs ~$2.00 (roughly, I'm not too sure)
$1/1
and $1/1 Target coupon
$0.00 to some change oop

A1 Steak Sauce $2.09
Use the $2 coupon from the 5/10SS (yippee! I got 3 coupon)
$0.09 ea oop

Buy 2 Kraft Mayo $1.99 each maybe a little more (they were on price cut not sure if they still are)
Use 2 $1 and $1/2 (Target coupon)
possibly $0.49 ea oop

Thats it for now I may come up with a Walmart list later.

No comments:

Post a Comment