skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Reminder
There will be no coupon inserts in 9/6 Sunday paper because of the holiday. I just wanted to remind everyone before they bought extra newspapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bargain Living
Blog Archive
►
2010
(45)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(36)
▼
2009
(106)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(9)
CVS 9/27-10/3
Walgreens 9/24-10/3
CVS 9/13-9/19
Walgreens 9/13-9/19
Bath and Body Works
CVS 9/6-9/12
Reminder
Boston Market 9/5-9/7 Labor Day special
Walgreens 9/6-9/12
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(11)
Followers
About Me
Bargain Living
I want to share my secrets on money saving ways.... hopefully I can help others do the same!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment