Okay.....here it is....
Went to Jewel today to purchase some coffee and tuna and I had such a bad experience.
I was using 2 x $1 coupon for any bumble bee tuna from smartsource.com, well the tuna was on sale for $1. I was really excited because I was going to get 2 FREE tunas. They literally accused me of coupon fraud. The manager told the cashier not to take 1 coupon because I photocopied it, then I pointed out the fact the numbers were different. Then he told me, "we cannot accept one because YOU photocopied it. I calmly explained you can usually print 2 coupons/ computer. Then he kept saying the manager said it was photocopied."I about freaked out and asked to speak with the manager. At this point I was LIVID! I told her, "how dare you accuse me of being dishonest when the numbers are different on both coupons?" Her excuse was that they get so much coupon fraud and that she wasn't accusing me personally, yada yada yada. I believe she was the one that said I photocopied it. I told her I was very insulted for being treated as a liar and a dishonest person. I probably won't be going back there! It's not like I am buying 10, but 2!
Just for the record I have never photo copied a coupon in my life, I will not cheat the manufacture's for trying to help us save money. For heavens sake I don't take peelie coupons unless I purchase the product.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment