Friday, December 4, 2009

Jewel 12/3-12/9

They have the Fav4 deal going on this week. Some people had problem with the pub burgers not working.
Fav4= On the first page of the Jewel sales paper they advertise something called fav4 meats. You get to choose four meats for $19.99. But the "trick" is you choose those meats in smaller packages and an automatic deduction of $4.10 is taken off.
Example
I bought 4 of the smallest Perdue Fit and Easy chicken breast priced at:
2.56
2.19
2.99
2.85
total=$10.59 then the $4.10 was automatically deducted, so actual total paid=$6.49/roughly about 4lbs of chicken breast or $1.62/lb

What I normally do is look in the meat section where they have meats with labels or stickers on them marked FAV4, then I go look for the exact same thing in a smaller package.

**Please note as I mentioned above the pub burgers are reportedly not workers for some people. UPC 211126 (2 pack pub burgers) worked for someone on Couponers Wanted.

Other Deals

Gillette Shave Cream 10/$10 this was advertised in a previous ad. The sale is good til 12/25, but double check on the sales tag hanging at the store.
Use the $1 coupon
from 11/29PG
Final Price: FREE!

Palmero Primo Thin Pizza BUY ONE GET ONE FREE $7.59
Use 2 coupons from here, you have to sign up and leads you to a pdf coupon.
Final Price:$5.59/2 or $2.30 each

No comments:

Post a Comment