Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jewel NEW Program **Your Bucks Catalina**

Go here to register your Jewel Preferred card. They have special catalina deals until 5/4/2010. It kinda works like Wags RR's. If you purchase the specific item on the list (you will see this after you register your card) you will receive a catalina for it.
The nice thing is with Jewel you can roll the catalinas, meaning you can use the same cat to purchase the same item and a new cat will print.
Please NOTE there is a 36 hour waiting period for your card to become activated.
You will receive the catalina at the top 3 stores you shop at the most in the past 52 weeks.
Limit 1 per transaction! You will receive one 1 cat per item purchased per transaction.
I would recommend rotating cards if you have more than one.

Here are some deals with Your Bucks Catalina (please note I will refer to this at YBC in future posts):

Jewel bread wheat or white 16oz. $0.79 receive a $1.00 cat=FREE plus $0.21 moneymaker
(I believe some people are having trouble with the wheat YMMV-your mileage may vary)
Do NOT purchase 2 thinking you will receive 2 $1 cats. This will NOT happen, I REPEAT one per TRANSACTION, but you can definatley roll the deals.

Jewel Large Dozen eggs $1.39 (price varies depending on location) receive a $1.00 cat=$0.39 Dozen Eggs

If you don't know what store you shop at the most you can test by purchasing one item and see if a cat print outs.
This is a tough one for me because I go to about 5 different Jewels equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment