Friday, June 19, 2009

Walgreens 6/21-6/27

Aquafresh advanced toothpaste 5.6-6oz $3, get $3RR. Use $1 coupon here or here make a $1 profit.

Kotex 14-24 pack pads, 18 pack tampons, 48-64 pack liners are on sale $2.99. Buy 3 get $3RR, buy 2 get $2RR. Use the coupons here to save $2/2 pads, $1.5/2 liners, $1.5/2 tampons. There were also coupon in the 6/14 SS I think they were $.75 coupons. Deal scenario buy 3/$8.97 -$3RR-$2 coupon -$.75 coupon=$3.23/3 packs. Less than $1.10/pack.

Lysol cleaners 16-32oz. or 35 wipes 2/$5. Go here and check the coupon index because there were a bunch of coupons in previous Sun papers, just type in Lysol.

With the Walgreens in-ad coupon for 6-7oz Skintimate shave cream $1.99 use the $1 coupon here to save $1. Total after coupon $1. Don't forget to present the mfc coupon first (the coupon you printed) then the walgreens in-ad coupon last.

Speed stick or lady speed stick deordorant 2.3-63oz is $2.99-$2RR= $.99

Vitamin or Organix Shampoo are BOGO (buy one get one free) starting at $6.99. Send in for the mail in rebate. The forms are hanging arount the necks of the bottles. 2 bottles= free!

Great filler item this week are the royal instant pudding 4/$1 with walgreens in-ad coupon.

filler items= are the item you are forced to purchase when you have more manufacture(mfc) coupons than items. Please remember the RR are considered mfc coupons. Walgreen coupons don't count as mfc coupons so you can use as many of these and not have it count as an actual coupon. Example: say I purchase 1 item and it cost $3, but I have a $1 mfc coupon and I want to use a $2RR. In this case I have 2 coupons and 1 item. So I would need to purchase 1 filler item to make up for my second coupon. It doesn't matter what the filler item is, as long as it's cheap so your out of pocket expense stays low.

No comments:

Post a Comment