skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Hello
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I just wanted to apologize for not posting in almost a week. I will post the CVS and Walgreens deals later on today. Leave a comment if you got any good deals this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bargain Living
Blog Archive
►
2010
(45)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(36)
▼
2009
(106)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(13)
Walgreens 8/2-8/8
CVS 8/2-8/9
CVS 7/26-8/1
Walgreens 7/26-8/1
Jewel expires 7/29
CVS 7/19-7/25
Walgreens 7/19-7/25
Walgreens 7/12-7/18
CVS 7/5-7/11
Walgreens 7/5-7/11
Hello
Jewel Deal UPDATE 7/2-7/8
Jewel deals 7/2-7/8
►
June
(21)
►
May
(11)
Followers
About Me
Bargain Living
I want to share my secrets on money saving ways.... hopefully I can help others do the same!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment