Just got back from Jewel. I wanted to let you know the Bagel Bites didn't produce a $5 catalina. I'm not sure why it didn't. I bought 6 for a pre-preferred card price of $15, after preferred card total was $12. Maybe the catalina will print when you purchase $15 after the preferred savings.
The Kraft cheese deal worked just fine. I bought 2 bags of 2% natural shredded cheese and 3 blocks of natural cheese, got a $4 catalina.
I checked on the beer and about 40-50% of them had the rebate form on the outside of the box. It was stuck on like a post-it note. I thought the Coors and the Miller were two different rebate forms but it's only one. So it looks like you can mix and match the different brands.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment